ARTICLES & MUCH MORE
In this area I will share with you information not only about the Emotion Code, but also about Energy Healing in general.
Studies on the Heart-Wall
A research team at Discover Healing conducted a randomized study with 158 participants who presented the conditions of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol abuse. Self-reported measures were collected before and after their Heart-Wall was released. The following results were reported at the end of the study:
Symptoms of self-reported ‘depression’ decreased by 37%
Symptoms of self-reported ‘post-traumatic stress disorder’ decreased by 31%
Symptoms of self-reported ‘anxiety’ decreased by 10%
1. Blevins, Christy A., Frank W. Weathers, Margaret T. Davis, Tracy K. Witte, and Jessica L. Domino. “The Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Checklist for DSM-5 (PCL-5): Development and Initial Psychometric Evaluation.” Journal of Traumatic Stress 28 (November 25, 2015): 489–98. doi: 10.1002/jts.22059.
2. Zung, William W.K. “A Rating Instrument for Anxiety Disorders.” Psychosomatics 12, no. 6 (November–December 1971): 371–9. doi:10.10l6/S0033-3182(71)71479-0. 3.
3. Kroenke, K., R. L. Spitzer, and J. B. W Williams. “The PHQ-9: Validity of a Brief Depression Severity Measure.” Journal of General Internal Medicine 16, no. 9 (September 2001): 606–13.
4. Skinner, H. A. “The Drug Abuse Screening Test.” Addict Behavior. 7, no. 4 (1982): 363–71.
5. Babor, Thomas F., J. R. de la Fuente, J. Saunders, and M. Grant. AUDIT. The Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test. Guidelines for use in primary health care.
Biofield Science and Healing: History, Terminology, and Concepts
Beverly Rubik, PhD; David Muehsam, PhD; Richard Hammerschlag, PhD; Shamini Jain, PhD
Beverly Rubik, PhD and colleagues present in this article an overview and the value of the biofield, an energy field that surrounds living bodies and affects the body. Please click here to see the article.
Dae-Keun Kim, Kyung-Mi Lee, Jongwha Kim, Min-Cheol Whang, and Seung Wan Kang